Under Rule 506(c), issuers may offer securities through means of general solicitation, provided that:
• all purchasers in the offering are accredited investors,
• the issuer takes reasonable steps to verify their accredited investor status, and
• certain other conditions in Regulation D are satisfied.
This Offering is limited to accredited investors only
An “accredited investor” is:
• a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
• an employee benefit plan (within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act) if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
• a tax exempt charitable organization, corporation or partnership with assets in excess of $5 million;
• a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
• an enterprise in which all the equity owners are accredited investors;
• an individual with a net worth of at least $1 million, not including the value of his or her primary residence;
• an individual with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent calendar years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
• a trust with assets of at least $5 million, not formed only to acquire the securities offered, and whose purchases are directed by a person who meets the legal standard of having sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to be capable of evaluating the merits and risks of the prospective investment.
SRVx3, Inc. was founded to design, build and commercialize expedition vehicles capable of supporting off-terrain and off-grid living, providing our customers with a portable living alternative to meet a diverse range of interests and requirements. We are differentiating our path to market by offering an unparalleled level of vehicle functionality at an equally unparalleled price point.
Vehicle-based exploration and living is nothing new. Pre-combustion, stage coaches made it possible. The advent of combustion engines gave rise to “vagabond” car campers including the likes of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison that headed out on a camping expedition consisting of 50 cars including one built just to keep their food refrigerated. Automobile camping flourished in the 1950s, and then came the tow-behind camper, which led to the motor lodge and then the RV phenomenon.
SVRX3 is developing the next generation of overland and expedition vehicles.